5G teknolojisi bir kilometre taşıdır. Yeni Telekom ağları 2018'in sonlarına doğru başladı ve dünya çapında genişlemeye devam etti. Hız iyileştirmenin ötesinde, teknolojinin ağların milyarlarca bağlı cihazın iletişim ihtiyaçlarını karşılayabildiği ve hız, gecikme ve maliyet arasında doğru dengeleri sağlayarak devasa bir 5G IoT ekosistemini ortaya çıkarması bekleniyor. 5G'nin neler sunabileceğini düşünürseniz, bunun bir internet bağlantısından çok daha fazlası olduğunu görebiliriz.
Ericsson, 5G merkezi ağ, radyo ve iletim ağları için yeni nesil ticari yazılımını tanıttı. Ericsson, 5G YR'ye dayalı olarak geliştirdiği 5G Radyo Erişim Ağı'nın (RAN) ticari yazılımını piyasaya sunarak önemli bir teknolojik dönüşüm gerçekleştirdi.
Fabrikada kullanılan otomatik araçların güvenilir ve rotadan çıkmadan hareket etmesini sağlayan 5G teknolojisi, forkliftlerden treylere kadar tamamen otomatik çalışacak bir fabrikanın kurulmasını sağlıyor.
5G ile herhangi bir fiber veya bakır altyapıya ihtiyaç duymadan üretim sağlayan fabrikalarda robotların kullanımına sunuluyor. Hızlı bağlantısı sayesinde uzaktan bilgisayar kontrolü ile çalışabilmekte ve herhangi bir arıza durumunu doğrudan üretici firmaya iletmektedir.
A digital twin is defined as a virtual model of the realworld behavior of a physical product or service. In simpler terms, the digital twin is a virtual model of the product or service. Although the concept of the Digital Twin has existed since 2002, it has become more effective with the IoT. The digital twin is the bridge between the physical and the digital world for us.
Digital twin technology, as an integrated data, model and analysis tool on complex products, enables manufacturers to better understand their products and conduct analyzes in real simulation, tracking and optimization.
Testing on a digital twin created with data from complex products that are costly and difficult to test in real life allows us to test the product the easy way before introducing it to the physical world.
The digital twin also reduces operating cost and extends the life of assets. Digital twins add value to traditional working approaches by improving awareness, improving work on changing conditions for preventive maintenance in the used area. They can reduce operating expenses and potential capital expenses by extending the life of the object they represent and optimizing operating performance.
VR IN PRODUCTION
Virtual reality simulations, which initially emerged for the gaming industry, soon became a technology used in every industry, and the industry that benefited most from it was the manufacturing industry. Today, dozens of companies are using VR glasses and their simulations on the production line. It has become a frequently used method in automotive vehicle and engine production, jet engine production and ship production.
With the introduction of 3D printers into the production sector, we see that innovations are increasing very rapidly. All the necessary parts in the production line are tested or produced quickly and combined into a whole. Although it has been in production since 1980, its contribution has been much greater with the developments in recent years. Usually used for making prototypes, 3d printers are currently used to make all kinds of parts for space technology, from rocket heads to bodies.
The concept of Industry 4.0 was brought forward for the first time at a fair held in Germany in 2011. It is also considered as the 4th Industrial Revolution because it is a very big development. The reason for taking such a big step is that China is pushing Europe because of its production possibilities. Countries such as Germany, Japan and America have turned to the Industry 4.0 target. Industry 4.0 aims to bring together all vital mechanisms with information technologies. Industry 4.0 is a set of systems consisting of three stages: the internet of things, services of the internet and cyberphysical systems. With Industry 4.0, production and living areas will have smart equipment and systems will work in an integrated manner. It is thought that Industry 4.0 will be fully implemented within twenty years at the latest. With this system, which will restructure production, the distribution of rich and poor countries will also be reshaped and the differences in income distribution between countries are expected to be much larger.
Countries have started to create research units for this within their own structures. The lack of enthusiasm of the companies that are in good condition in the current industry opportunities also harms the development.
1. Internet of Things: It is the situation where machines have wireless connections with each other. Each robot has its own contact address and they communicate with each other very quickly and adapt to the production strategy. Decision making and implementation times are very short. Data analyzes are transmitted instantly to all units.
2. Internet of Services: Service areas will gain much more diversity. People who will provide service over the Internet, people who will receive service, software or applications that will provide the relationship between them can be examples of this. Mail and emails, cloud computing, access from the plane are also the biggest examples at the moment.
3. CyberPhysical Systems: Robot and machine units, which are completely managed from the virtual world and work with sensors in the real world, can be examples of this.
• Interoperability: It is the communication between autonomous machines and robots and humans. Robots send notifications to people in case of any malfunction while doing human work.
• Virtualization: It is especially used in the factory where machines and people do not need each other physically anymore.
• Autonomous Management: It is the decision of robots or software to make some decisions themselves in fully automatic and technological factories established by algorithm methods.
• RealTime Capability: Based on products produced by the factory or business. There is no data redundancy or redundancy. Likewise, pure data is transmitted.
• Service Orientation: Autonomous machine robots can reach everywhere instantly.
• Modularity: Changes in the factory system are easy and flexible. The machines in today's factories need to be changed wholesale. All of them should be autonomous in accordance with Industry 4.0.